Thursday, June 11, 2020

Gloucester, MA to Portsmouth. NH

Gloucester Harbor is awesome! Wish I could spend some time in this little town. A friend from school grew up here, so I will have to ask her for a tour some time.


Entrance to the canal is tight!

Captain Ralph has no fear in tight quarters:

Beautiful homes all along the canal here:

And also IN the canal. I love this concept. I want a tiny house on the water!


Boat of the day:


At the north entrance of the canal. Living large!

Goodbye Gloucester!

When we got to Portsmouth, I had a friend pick me up and take me home! Puppies, at long last. I took Ivy girl for a quick run and chased her around the yard. It has been far too long!



I also picked up supplies so I could, ahem, modify the V-berth. And it worked!

  Marina in Portsmouth. I didn't get many good shots.




The next morning we left to head up the Maine coast. FIRST STOP: OLD ORCHARD BEACH!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment